The Standard Tattile Architecture (Stark) is an application framework layer common to all new generation Tattile cameras; it is built to support a modular software structure, fast development, and easy integration of new features and edge algorithms.
• Stark provides scalability over a wide range of Tattile devices and its modular design can be extended to meet all the application needs
• Continuous integration and testing of the whole system even in the worst working conditions to guarantee stability and reliable results
• Stark is built on the latest technology, and it is optimized for high-performance processing
• Standard, legacy, and fully customizable communication protocols are supported, including API REST for seamless integration with third-party Back-office systems.
• Modern and intuitive web interface with easy camera deployment and configuration