Pioneering New Technologies
We believe in the power of technology to make our world a better place to live.
We innovate the everyday work experience by being open-minded, fair, constantly communicating and exploring new technologies.
We embrace Artificial Intelligence, developing innovative Hardware and new Software tools focusing on products effectiveness and time to market.
R&D: all the opinions matter
We are 40 young & dynamic talents: everyone actively concurs in making an idea successful.
We are focused on five specialization areas: explore who we are and how we work!
We extensively deploy AGILE methodology in all the activities of our team; we are organized by project, by groups, by activities, allowing an optimal job organization.
- Organize R&D works with the latest tools adopting Agile approach (weekly sprint)
- Interface with other company functions like Sales and Operation
- Ensure Team activities planning and scheduling
- Oversee Team effectiveness, communication and development
- New technologies researches
- Competitors benchmarking and evaluation defining KPI and comparisons
- Define products layouts, working conditions, and deployments
- Pre-sales feasibilities
- General support to all the other R&D functions, being cross-projects allocated
- Prototyping and training of mathematical model using Python combined with Keras/Tensorflow
- Computer vision algorithms developments
- Neural network development and optimizations
- Algorithms verifications and testing
- BSP programming, design, and implementation of low-level driver peripheral
- Application programming, kernel customization, and mid-level software libraries and interfaces
- Research of new languages, methods, and design patterns applicable in the IoT context
- Web programming, HMI realization, and API web interfaces devolopment
- FPGA programming, adopting both major manufacturers products to accelerate specific tasks
- Schematic and layout design realization towards layout routing
- Product prototype start-up and electrical incoming verification
- Mechanics feasibility, co-realization, and electronic integration
PARTNERSWe do not mind collaborating with external partners of international prestige to create a technological comparison and to increase the level of skills of our team; examples of the most common collaborations fields are:
- Algorithm co-development
- Mechanics feasibilities studies and prototyping
- Specific software libraries
R&D team numbers
The Research and Development (R&D) team at Tattile includes more than forty engineers, with expertise in hardware-software programming and Artificial Intelligence.
R&D people by role
R&D team by age
No Data Found
R&D team seniority
No Data Found