Number Plate Reading ANPR (ALPR) for modern smart cities
Security traffic monitoring, how do they work?
- Traffic monitoring is the process of collecting and analysing data related to the movement of vehicles on roads and highways. The data collected through traffic monitoring can include information on traffic volume, vehicle speed, travel time, and other important metrics that can help transportation officials and urban planners make decisions about traffic management and infrastructure improvements.
- Traffic monitoring is important for a variety of reasons. It can help transportation officials identify areas where traffic congestion is particularly problematic, allowing them to take steps to alleviate the congestion.
Our next generation system for urban transit analysis
- OCR on board: real-time transit detection without post-processing devices and high-speed/capability data connection
- Double Head Tattile system: OCR camera and colour context camera. Functional alternative to the integration of ANPR cameras with external CCTV cameras
- Transits are documented by sending directly a BW image of the number plate (whose resolution can be compressed as desired) and related textual information (date, hour, plate number) to an FTP server. Local buffering of information to keep track of events in case of disruption in the data connection is also possible. Saved information will be sent automatically to the server as soon as the connection is restored