Speed Enforcement Cameras
Real-time detection of infringements with OCR on board
• Tattile speed enforcement system: detection of vehicles infringing average speed limits on expressways
• Highest reliability: the system helped to reduce deadly accidents on monitored roads up to 50%
• Motion detection & OCR on board: automatic transit detection up to 300 km/h
• Double head ANPR/ALPR system: OCR camera and color context camera. Every single transit is documented in real-time by sending the images registered by the two cameras (BW and Color) and all related textual information (date, hour, license number) to an FTP server.
Additional Functionalities of speed control camera
The HD streaming video ensures continuous monitoring of the scene.
Speed control camera system can provide not only image and plates recognition of the violator but also all vehicles passing in front of the traffic monitoring camera even with green light; this functionality allows traffic and tax authorities to perform additional features such as vehicle insurance control, traffic monitoring and vehicle tracking. e.g., for security purposes, traffic analysis, traffic flow optimizations, etc.
Optional embedded features for the speed control camera include:
• brand, colour, class, and model recognition
• optical classification
Tattile Speed control system can be matched with the Tattile Vega Smart Red Traffic Light system for combined speed and red-light violation enforcement.