Applying its twenty years know-how in vision systems to rail market solutions, Tattile developed a complete CCTV platform based on a revolutionary concept: distributed intelligence.
Each camera, equipped with an high performances processor @ 800 MHz, acquires, analyses and elaborates images by its own, in a completely autonomous way; no video flow gets continuously into train network and all information, locally processed, are distributed only when required (query).
Each camera, at the end of the day, is a real digital video recorder (DVR), thanks to an integrated storage memory (up to 64 GBytes) and to the chance of data encrypting directly embedded at firmware level.
- Very high resolution sensor – up to 1.3 Mega Pixels
- High performances embedded CPU @ 800 Mhz
- High storage capability – up to 64 Gb (1 SD + 1 μSD)
- Power Over Ethernet
- Image Quality algorythms
- Up to 4 different video flows
- CMOS Sensor:
- 1.3 Mpixel colour:
- Optical format: 1/3”
- Active pixels: 1280×1024
- Pixel size: 3.6 x 3.6 micromill.
- Frame rate: up to 15fps (as per sensor TDS)