TAG-7 SWIR is a family of short wave infrared linescan cameras for advanced Machine Vision application in the field of non-visible spectrum. With this special feature the camera is suitable for sorting application, recycling industry, semiconductor industry.
The TAG-7 SWIR cameras features a with 1K InGaAs sensor with spectral band from 950 nm to 1700 nm with a square pixel size of 12.5 x 12.5 µm.
They are available with both GigE Vision (coming soon) and CameraLink interfaces, with a maximum speed of 40KHz.
The TAG-7 SWIR cameras have an internal FPGA that can be customized so to tailor specific requirements
TAG-7 SWIR cameras have the same compact size (only 62x62x52 mm) and a rugged and stable enclosure with C-mount lens support.
- Linear InGaAs sensors 1K resolutions
- High Speed: up to 40 KHz line rate
- GigE Vision (coming soon) and CameraLink protocols
- Internal FPGA for image pre-processing
- Compact size of 62x62x52 mm