- Lakesight with Tattile, Mikrotron & Chromasens will be in Parma (Italy) at SPS-IPC Drives 2019
- Tattile will be at INTERTRAFFIC ISTANBUL
- Tattile takes part in “La Nuit de l’AN2V”
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2018 – Mexico – 13/15 Nov.
- Tattile at VISION 2018 – Nov 6-8, Stuttgart
- Tattile at Innotrans 2018 – Berlin
- Tattile at CCF Rencontres Cabling & Sécurité
- Tattile will be at IPI 2018 – 3/6 June Orlando – Florida
- from Intertraffic Daily News – Amsterdam 2018
- Finding the suitable industrial PC for web inspection through conducting a product test
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2018 – Amsterdam
- Lakesight Technologies appoints new Group Chief Executive Officer
- Room for synergies
- Pushing the limits of ALPR cameras with a new ITS suite
- Novuslight: Publication of case study with Qualimatest
- Tattile products are now distributed by FRAMOS
- Tattile introduces brand-new Smart Camera at SPIE Photonics West 2017
- Tattile introduces hyperspectral imaging (HSI) camera
- Tattile showcases Multi-Camera Vision Controller in San Francisco
- from Gulf Traffic Daily News – Dubai 2016
Lakesight Technologies appoints new Group Chief Executive Officer
Unterschleißheim, 04/12/2017 – Lakesight Technologies, a leading buy-and-build platform in the machine vision sector, has appointed Peter Tix as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) as of 1st December.
Peter Tix will take the lead in developing and implementing strategies at Lakesight Technologies to rapidly expand its market position and take advantage of the company’s growth potential both organically and through M&A.
Lakesight Technologies is a machine vision platform aimed at building a European leader in the industry. It is backed by Ambienta, a leading pan-European private equity firm focused on industrial growth investing in companies driven by environmental trends and technology. Through the support of Ambienta which first invested in the business in 2012, Lakesight has grown into a global player in machine vision, a key pillar in the Industry 4.0 revolution.
As an industrial engineer, Peter brings in-depth experience in setting up and managing a globally active group division. Most recently, as Head of a Group Division of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, he was responsible for the production and worldwide distribution of consumables and computer-to-plate machines. During his time there, Peter had an international business focus and extensive global sales experience in B2B. He employed multi-channel approaches, along with digital tools and processes and managed to successfully restructure business areas, while opening up new sales markets with an innovative product portfolio.
Mauro Roversi, Partner and Chief Investment Officer of Ambienta, commented: “Peter is an accomplished executive with a wealth of experience in the graphic investment goods industry and we have every confidence in him as the new CEO of Lakesight. He brings significant international industry knowledge, leadership know-how, operational experience, extensive M&A expertise and comprehensive technical and commercial skills. Lakesight has made a material contribution to the environment, through massive resource efficiency injected into the production processes, as well as lower emissions relating to both traffic and railways. We look forward to working with Peter to build on this success, realign Lakesight’s strategy and grow the business profitably.”
Peter Tix said on the occasion of his appointment: “I am very excited to be joining Lakesight. The company has grown from strength to strength under Ambienta’s ownership to become a leader in the global machine vision sector and an excellent example of the Industry 4.0 revolution. The firm has fantastic growth potential and I very much look forward to contributing to its continued success.”