- Tattile will be at INTERTRAFFIC ISTANBUL
- Closing acquisition of Lakesight Technologies by TKH
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2018 – Mexico – 13/15 Nov.
- Tattile at VISION 2018 – Nov 6-8, Stuttgart
- Tattile at CCF Rencontres Cabling & Sécurité
- Tattile and Lakesight Technologies atSPS-IPC Drives 2018, May 22-24, Parma (Italy)
- Lakesight Technologies Honored by Vision Systems Design 2018 Innovators Awards Program
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2018 – Amsterdam
- EVE – European Embedded Vision Conference
- Tattile will be at ASIS 2017 – Dallas
- Tattile will be at IBTTAAtlanta 2017
- Tattile will be at SPS-IPC Drives 2017,May 23-25, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile at Vision 2016,Stuttgart, 8-10 november
- Tattile at Gulf Traffic 2016 – Dubai
- Tattile at InnoTrans 2016,Berlin, 20-23 september
- Tattile at SPS-IPC Drives 2016,May 24-26, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2016 – Amsterdam – April 05-08
Tattile at Expo Gulf Traffic Dubai,
- 13th EMVA Business Conference, AthensTattile Golden Sponsor
- Tattile at SPS-IPC Drives 2015, Parma (Italy)
Tattile and National Instruments:easy integration
At SPS-IPC Drives Italy 2015, Tattile will present two new modules: these allow to easily integrate the new range of Smart Cameras of the S50, S100, S200 series, and the Vision Controller of the M100 series, with National Instruments’ LabVIEW platform.
The modules are a combination of graphic functions: intuitive and quick to use, they readily allow to develop vision applications, and/or to quickly interact with them.
Two modules are available to our customers:
· LowLevelProtocol_VI: the module allows an exchange of information between a LabVIEW device (e.g. a PLC National Instruments of the cRio series) and any Tattile device provided with Nautilus vision application (Tattile’s vision platform); the customer is able to manage variables, input/ output levels, programmes and much more.
· LibTatHW_VI: the module allows to interact with Vision Controller hardware (from the Tattile’s M100 series) directly in LabVIEW software; the customer is able to develop their vision application with LabVIEW while making excellent use of all the hardware and FPGA potentials of the M100 series, such as automatic management of rejections, encoder, I/O and much more.
Thanks to their intuitive use, these modules allow all software developers with a basic programming knowledge with LabVIEW to obtain quick results. VIs with user-friendly interface, ready to manage Tattile hardware, contribute to improving the smooth use of the software in question.