- Closing acquisition of Lakesight Technologies by TKH
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2018 – Mexico – 13/15 Nov.
- Tattile at VISION 2018 – Nov 6-8, Stuttgart
- Tattile at CCF Rencontres Cabling & Sécurité
- Tattile and Lakesight Technologies atSPS-IPC Drives 2018, May 22-24, Parma (Italy)
- Lakesight Technologies Honored by Vision Systems Design 2018 Innovators Awards Program
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2018 – Amsterdam
- EVE – European Embedded Vision Conference
- Tattile will be at ASIS 2017 – Dallas
- Tattile will be at IBTTAAtlanta 2017
- Tattile will be at SPS-IPC Drives 2017,May 23-25, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile at Vision 2016,Stuttgart, 8-10 november
- Tattile at Gulf Traffic 2016 – Dubai
- Tattile at InnoTrans 2016,Berlin, 20-23 september
- Tattile at SPS-IPC Drives 2016,May 24-26, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2016 – Amsterdam – April 05-08
Tattile at Expo Gulf Traffic Dubai,
- 13th EMVA Business Conference, AthensTattile Golden Sponsor
- Tattile at SPS-IPC Drives 2015, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile and Halcon:full compatibility
Lakesight Technologies Honored by Vision Systems Design 2018 Innovators Awards Program
Unterschleißheim, Germany/Boston, USA; April 11, 2018
On April 10, Lakesight Technologies was presented with awards for its Tattile, Chromasens and Mikrotron brand cameras at the Fourth Annual Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards presentation, held during The Vision Show in Boston, MA. The three winning Lakesight Technologies cameras — the Tattile S12MP Smart Camera, Chromasens 3DPIXA 3D Color camera, and Mikrotron EoSens® 3FIBER cameras — were recognized by a panel of esteemed experts from system integrator and end-user companies.
“Lakesight Technologies is honored to be recognized by its industry peers with Vision Systems Design Innovation Awards for these three groundbreaking, exemplary cameras,” said Peter Tix, Chief Executive Officer, Lakesight Technologies. “Tattile, Mikrotron and Chromasens embody the competitive spirit which drives both the machine vision industry and the world of automation and digitalization forward.” Lakesight Technologies is a machine vision platform aimed at building a European leader in the industry through organic growth and acquisitions.
Alan Bergstein, publisher of Vision Systems Design said: “This prestigious program allows Vision Systems Design to celebrate and recognize the most innovative products and services in the vision and image processing industry. Our 2018 Honorees are an outstanding example of companies who are making an impact in the industry.”
The Innovators Awards are judged based on the following criteria:
• Impact on Designers, Systems Integrators, End Users
• Fulfilling a need in the market that hasn’t been addressed
• Leveraging a novel technology
The 2018 Visions Systems Design Innovators Awards Honorees are featured in the June Issue of Vision Systems Design magazine.
About Vision Systems Design
Published since 1996, Vision Systems Design is a global resource for engineers, engineering managers and systems integrators that provides comprehensive global coverage of vision systems technologies, applications, and markets. Vision Systems Design’s magazine, website (http://www.vision-systems.com), email newsletters and webcasts report on and analyze the latest technology and business developments and trends in the worldwide machine vision and image processing industry.
About The Vision Systems Design 2018 Innovators Awards program
The Vision Systems Design 2018 Innovators Awards program reviewed and recognized the most innovative products and services in the vision and image processing industry. Honorees were announced at The Vision Show 2018 held in Boston, MA, USA. Criteria used in the Innovators Awards ranking included: originality, innovation; impact on designers, systems integrators and end-users; fulfilling a need in the market that hasn’t been addressed, leveraging a novel technology, and increasing productivity.
Download the PDF version: