The core of information technology on board of vehicles is the ETHERNET SWITCH.
In our architecture, each car is equipped with one or more multifunction intelligent switches; connection with adjacent cab/coach can be made made with a redundant Ethernet backbone, managed in accordance with IEEE 802.3ad standard for bandwidth aggregation and automatic fault tolerance.
Tattile provides a high performance, fully managed, 2-layer Switch with ARM microprocessor integrated and QoS.
This device is a proprietary solution fully compliant to EN50155 requirements.
- POE “power over Ethernet” – integrated power supply
- Integrated ARM microprocessor with high performances
- IEEE 802.3ad (port trunking) between switch with feedback
- Quality measurement of all Ethernet links and connections
- Power measurement of energy and power absorbed by every single device over Ethernet
- Bandwidth management for each port
- QoS guaranteed (Quality of Service)
- Auto by-pass in case of fault: measurement of data packets with fault
- IEEE 1588 compliant
- M12 connectors
- Capability to enable ports with controlled bandwidth
- Can Bus, RS485, RS232 interfaces available
- I/O interfaces
- ID Hardware identification