- Vision controller enables medical pipettes production inspection during 24/7 operation
- Room for synergies
- Tattile products are now distributed by FRAMOS
- Tattile introduces brand-new Smart Camera at SPIE Photonics West 2017
- Tattile introduces hyperspectral imaging (HSI) camera
- Tattile showcases Multi-Camera Vision Controller in San Francisco
- from Gulf Traffic Daily News – Dubai 2016
- Traffic Vision 2016 – digital preview
TAG-7: the new generation of
“made in Tattile” Line Scan Cameras
- New effective partnerships for Tattile
- from Intertraffic Daily News – Amsterdam 2016
- from Intertraffic Preview 2016
- Effective speed reduction with automated enforcement – TTI 2015
- Ambienta buys German leader Mikrotron
- Creating a better world – TTI 2014
- Camera Action – Tolltrans 2015
- Giornale di Brescia – 22/05/2015
- Daily News from Gulf Traffic – Dubai December 2014
- Gulf Traffic Preview 2014
- S200 and S200HYP – spot
Tattile introduces hyperspectral imaging (HSI) camera
TAG5-Hyp launched at SPIE Photonics West 2017
Tattile expands its product range introducing a hyperspectral imaging camera. The new TAG5-Hyp has been presented during SPIE Photonics West 2017 in San Francisco.
TAG5-Hyp based on well-established GigE camera
Hyperspectral imaging (HIS) has made inroads in the machine vision industry in the recent past. More and more customers ask about the opportunities of this technology. With the new TAG5-Hyp HSI camera Tattile offers a state of the art hyperspectral camera equipped with a compact and robust Snapshot Mosaic Sensor available in two versions: the 4×4 filter array with 16 HSI bands captures visible light in the spectrum of 470-630nm and the 5×5 filter array with 25 HSI bands captures near infrared light in the wavelength between 600-975nm. The effective resolution in the 4×4 array lies at 512×272 pixels and in a 5×5 array at approx. 410×218 pixels. The original resolution can be reconstructed by interpolation. Moreover, the new C-Mount hyperspectral camera takes advantage of the well-established Tattile TAG-5 high performance digital camera which is fully compatible with the GigE Vision and GenICam standards. Power over Ethernet supply (PoE) and the compact design with dimensions of 34x34x59 mm at a weight of 115g allow a quick and easy installation, at any inspection point. Equipped with a CMV2000 global shutter image sensor it operates at a frame rate of 44 fps.
Wide area of application for hyperspectral inspection
Hyperspectral cameras have already conquered a lot of application fields. These include quality grading and fruit sorting in the food industry, pharmaceutical defect or bank-note inspection; many disciplines in medical imaging as well as security and surveillance. Hyperspectral imaging cameras have also found its way into airborne remote sensing such as for precision farming. In particular for this latter application but for all other just the same, the lightweight and compact Tattile TAG5-Hyp is the perfect fit.
Furthermore, the optional combination with the Tattile M-100 Vision Controller and the use of the Tattile machine vision software Nautilus for image pre-processing, band splitting etc. provides a perfect interface to a wide range of hyperspectral imaging processing software tools or to advanced Chemical Colour Imaging software packages.