- Lakesight Technologies Honored by Vision Systems Design 2018 Innovators Awards Program
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2018 – Amsterdam
- EVE – European Embedded Vision Conference
- Tattile will be at ASIS 2017 – Dallas
- Tattile will be at IBTTAAtlanta 2017
- Tattile will be at SPS-IPC Drives 2017,May 23-25, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile at Vision 2016,Stuttgart, 8-10 november
- Tattile at Gulf Traffic 2016 – Dubai
- Tattile at InnoTrans 2016,Berlin, 20-23 september
- Tattile at SPS-IPC Drives 2016,May 24-26, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2016 – Amsterdam – April 05-08
Tattile at Expo Gulf Traffic Dubai,
- 13th EMVA Business Conference, AthensTattile Golden Sponsor
- Tattile at SPS-IPC Drives 2015, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile and Halcon:full compatibility
- Tattile and National Instruments:easy integration
- Tattile will be at SPS-IPC Drives 2015, May 12-14, Parma (Italy)
Tattile at Gulf Traffic
Dubai, December 2014
- VISION 2014 – Stuttgart
- Tattile at SPS IPC Drives – Parma (Italy) 20-22 May 2014
Tattile and Halcon:full compatibility
Tattile developed full compatibility for its Smart Cameras of the S50, S100 and S200 series with MVTec Software GmbH’s Halcon Embedded platform.
Halcon Embedded is MVTec’s solution for the use of Halcon on embedded platforms such as Tattile’s Smart Cameras.
HALCON Embedded allows you to develop the software part of your machine vision application on a standard platform and thereby to significantly simplify the programming of an embedded system. In short: just develop on a PC, and let the application run on an embedded system.
From now on, Halcon users can make the best use of the compact and efficient hardware of Tattile Smart Cameras to create their own applications, whilst relying on an extremely compact, strong and IP67 rated solution.
The strength of Zinq’s “open” architecture, with ARM processor, 800 MHz dual core and Linux operating system on Tattile’s S100 and S200 series is the ideal support for Halcom Embedded, allowing it to operate at its highest performance levels.