- Tattile at CCF Rencontres Cabling & Sécurité
- Tattile and Lakesight Technologies atSPS-IPC Drives 2018, May 22-24, Parma (Italy)
- Lakesight Technologies Honored by Vision Systems Design 2018 Innovators Awards Program
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2018 – Amsterdam
- EVE – European Embedded Vision Conference
- Tattile will be at ASIS 2017 – Dallas
- Tattile will be at IBTTAAtlanta 2017
- Tattile will be at SPS-IPC Drives 2017,May 23-25, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile at Vision 2016,Stuttgart, 8-10 november
- Tattile at Gulf Traffic 2016 – Dubai
- Tattile at InnoTrans 2016,Berlin, 20-23 september
- Tattile at SPS-IPC Drives 2016,May 24-26, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile at Intertraffic 2016 – Amsterdam – April 05-08
Tattile at Expo Gulf Traffic Dubai,
- 13th EMVA Business Conference, AthensTattile Golden Sponsor
- Tattile at SPS-IPC Drives 2015, Parma (Italy)
- Tattile and Halcon:full compatibility
- Tattile and National Instruments:easy integration
- Tattile will be at SPS-IPC Drives 2015, May 12-14, Parma (Italy)
Tattile at Gulf Traffic
Dubai, December 2014
EVE – European Embedded Vision Conference
We will be in Stuttgart – Germany – 12-13 October 2017
Tattile is exhibition sponsor at first Embedded VISION Europe Conference
Embedded solutions of all Lakesight Technologies group members will be showcased at EVE 2017
Brescia, 10 October 2017.
Tattile together with its Lakesight Technologies sister companies Chromasens and Mikrotron will be present as table-top exhibitors and conference sponsors during the first Embedded VISION Europe Conference from 12 – 13 October 2017 at the ICS in Stuttgart/Germany.
“Embedded vision is becoming a megatrend in the machine vision sector and smart camera based systems enabling embedded vision are expected to remain the fast growing segment. They can be individually programmed and easily be implemented in all kinds of inspection tasks ranging from web inspection to color or material defect detection and even laser triangulation”, says Bob Grietens, Vice President Sales of Lakesight Technologies. The open platform of the Tattile smart cameras offers a unique flexibility to optimize most complex machine vision algorithms.
Tattile vision controllers provide additional processing power and enable the use of various third party software, while embedded vision also moves into the segment of high speed cameras provided by Mikrotron and the high speed line scan segment of Chromasens.
The Tattile exhibition stand can be found at the table-top exhibition in the lobby area right in front of the conference room.